miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

Review: RoseRoseShop Order (March - May 2014) (ENGLISH VERSION)


Atention: Since I made this order with my sister and my mother, I can’t try all of them, and I’m waiting for my mother and sister’s opinion. As soon as they try them, I’ll update the post.


Good morning Ppoppo’s!



First of all, I have to apologize since I haven’t written for a long time. I’ve been busy with college stuff… but I’m “free” now, so… thank you for your patience! ^_^!

Today I’m here to talk about the order I made to RoseRoseShop~ In fact, I made two of them, but I’ll analyze them together. One of them took longer to be sent, but since the other one arrived in some weeks as always, probably it was just a one-time problem in RoseRoseShop. And well, I just have to say that, as always, everything was well packaged and they put some samples, so… let’s get started! 



[IT’S SKIN] Power 10 Formula WH Effector:

Power 10 Formula WH Effector IT'S SKIN


Price: 6.17$ (4.53€) SALE!

Time ago I received a sample of one of the Power 10 Formula products. Since I loved the results, I decided to take advantage of the sales period. As I bought another one, my mother and my sister decided to try the WH (White) Effector, which purpose is to whiten the skin and reduce skin dark spots. 


Experience: I haven’t tried this one, since I don’t have dark spots and my skin is pretty white, but both of them have told me that it works. You just have to apply some drops over the skin at night and, after some days, the dark spots will be clearer: spots as a result of acne, sunburns, age or pregnancy. Moreover, they are pleased with the product characteristics: it is easy to use, with a cool and soft texture and a great aroma. It also leaves the skin soft after being absorbed.



Power 10 Formula WH Effector IT'S SKIN


Conclusion: Even if we can’t say that the dark spots are going to disappear, since it is a slow process and we can’t be sure about the results… it is a product that works, its price is low and it is long-lasting since it comes with a dropper. 

Final mark: 10/10! (I’ve written the final mark as my mother has told me hehe~ ^_^!)

✿ ✿ ✿

[It's SKIN] Power 10 Formula Propolis:

Power 10 Formula Propolis IT'S SKIN


Price: 7.43$ (€) SALE!

After trying a sample from this product, I loved the results and I told myself I would buy it if I had the chance… so after seeing it in RoseRoseShop’s sales, I bought it. 

Its formula with propolis has a lot of properties, but the best for a skin care product is the antimicrobial one. I had some acne problems and after using it at night, my skin felt much better at morning, more relaxed and the pimples were almost gone (they looked clean and in the process of healing). Moreover, this product is easy to use, because of the dropper, which allows using just some drops. It also has a soft texture that reaches a large amount of skin (I use 3~4 drops each time for the whole face), a nice smell and it gets absorbed easily. 



Conclusion: I think this product has an awesome quality for a nice price, so I just can say it’s a good way to keep the pimples under control. 

Final Mark: 9.75/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[TONYMOLY] Egg Pore Black Head Out Oil Gel:




Price: 7.04$ (5.17€)

This is one of the products I wanted to try since months ago. At first I wanted to try the whole pack of “eggs” (there are three of them) but in the end I had to choose this one or any~ 

Well, about this nice “egg” (I don’t really know how to call it hahaha!), it contains a gel to clean the black heads and pores, nourish the skin, reduce the sebum production and remove the dead skin. Korean people use the metaphor of an egg because, as you can see, they have a smooth and even surface, and that’s what they want to achieve with this TonyMoly’s Egg Pore Black Head Out Oil Gel.


Experience: At first I was a bit deceived since, as you can see, the big egg has just a small part with gel, and the other part is empty. It is also a bit messy to use… but I like it (not the fact that is messy, but the results!). On the inside you can find a thick gel that contains small particles that help you cleaning the pores and black heads without causing any damage to the skin. Moreover, it has a sweet aroma that reminds me of eggs with mint (Hahaha! I haven’t tried them, and maybe it is because it looks like an egg, but every time I use it, I just can think of that ^0^!)


How to use: After cleaning your face (I recommend to use hot water to open the pores), apply a small amount in the area you want to reduce the black heads (I use it in the nose basically) and massage it from 3 to 5 minutes. It is a bit boring, but I just turn on the radio and listen to a whole song… then around 4 minutes have passed without noticing it! While you massage your skin, you’ll see that the gel becomes white: this is because it is acting against the skin sebum. Then you’ll be ready to wash your face with water and check the results.

Is it everything? Yeah, so easy, don’t you think? Buuuut… let me make a suggestion. As I’ve experienced it, and even if it sounds a little dirty… clean well your snots or everything will end outside because of the massage Hahahaha!


This is how my nose looked after a deep cleaning and using the Egg Pore: 


Conclusion: 

Almost every time I buy a product to clean the black heads in my nose, I just get unsatisfied with it… Why won’t you leave, Black Heads!? ( 9 `-´)9

But I think this time I’ve found a good product. I hope that, as I use it, the black heads disappear. I don’t really want to use it too much, since I don’t like to mistreat the skin, but I’ll try to use it at least once or twice a week and write my experience here ^_^!

Final Mark: 9/10

Additional curiosity: As I read in another blog, after using all the gel in the Egg Pore, inside the case it has a seed so you can grow a plant. It looks like you can take off the yellow part on the top of the egg so the plant can grow. I haven’t tried to check if it’s true since I don’t want to harm the case, so I’ll have to wait until I use all the gel… that probably will take a lot since Korean cosmetics are very efficient. Seed-sshi! Wait for mi, ne? º( *o*)º

✿ ✿ ✿ 

[NATURE REPUBLIC] Love Me Bubble Bath & Shower Gel - Cotton Baby:


Price: 6.64$ (4.9€)

My sister was looking for a bubble gel for my two years old nephew, but she’s pretty picky with products: they have to be natural and not harm the environment. So… she decided to try one of Nature Republic’s products.

This one is a bubble bath and shower gel made with vegetal ingredients that clean the skin and remove dead skin, so in the end it feels soft. Moreover, it is hypoallergenic and doesn’t contain paraben, colorant, benzo-phenone, ethanol and mineral, so it can be used by everyone in your family. 

Experience: As my sister has told me… Yes! It makes a lot of bubbles! Hahaha~ She says that with a small amount she can make the bath become full of bubbles for my nephew to play. It also has a soft and sweet aroma that makes honor to the “cotton baby” adjective in its name. 

Conclusion: To be honest, the bottle isn0t very big (in the picture you can see that it is 510mL), but since it works well, you can use it for a long time. It also looks a bit expensive, but we have to think that it is a product with natural ingredients that don’t harm the skin and that can be used by even the small ones at home. So, it is a good complement to make children (and adults too, why not!?) have a nice bath among sweet cotton bubbles. 

Final Mark: 9/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[ETUDE HOUSE] Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Moisture Body Lotion:



Price: 7.14$ (5.25€)

My sister loves products that are made with natural ingredients. This kind of products have prices that usually are pretty high, and she knows it, but Korean cosmetics often mix these two concepts: cheap and natural. So when she needed a body lotion, she asked me to look for some in RoseRoseShop… and we found this one from Etude House, made with milk proteins, chamomile and Petit Bijou fragrance, which purpose is to relax and make the skin smooth considering the stressing daily life. In addition, this lotion doesn’t contain sulfates, parabens, soaps, dyes or alcohol, making it perfect for sensitive skin. 

It looks a bit crazy reading that a lotion doesn’t have sulfates but it just made me realize that if this lotion is special because it doesn’t contains them… how many lotions in the market contain sulfates? 

Experience: My sister hasn’t used it until now becaue she has other lotions, but as I wanted to share my experience with you, I tried it. With a small amount Iit covered a large area, and my skin felt smooth and had a sweet scent, typical from baby products. And what I like the most, it gets absorbed quickly, so skin doesn’t get sticky. 

Conclusion: Pending

Final Mark: Pending

✿ ✿ ✿

[Lador] Eco Perfect Hair Therapy:


Price: 10.50$ (7.72€)

Probably just seeing the Price you’ll guess this isn’t the typical product you can find in my reviews but this allows you to realize that in RoseRoseShop there are all kind of products with different prices and quality.

This time I’m going to analyze a… well, I’m not sure if this is a shampoo or a treatment to use after washing your hair. It is completely ecologic (ECO CERT) and treats damaged and dry hair nurturing it with silk peptides and argan oil. It also eliminates the greasy texture from hair and makes it smooth.

Experience: My sister is veeeeeery glad with the results obtained: her hair feels revitalized and silky. My sister’s hair is pretty long, and girls who have long hair know this: it is very difficult to keep it nice. This product can help you repairing your hair tips and making the greasy texture disappear. 

Conclusion: This brand has more products that are natural, professional and with quality certificates, so its prices are higher. Probably it looks expensive, in fact the bottle is pretty small (160mL), but… it has a great quality-price-outcome relation, so you probably won’t regret buying it. 

Final Mark: 9.5/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[NATURE REPUBLIC] Soothing & Moisture ALOE VERA 92% Soothing Gel:



Price: 3.52$ (2.58€)

This is one of the products I bought for my sister’s birthday since she loves natural products. This gel is 92% organic aloe vera and can be used in the whole body and even in the hair. It is basically used to nourish the skin and make it smooth and, as a lot of Korean products, it is oil, paraben and artificial colorants free. 



Experience: Since I gave it to my sister, she’s always telling me that her hair is bright and lovely thanks to it, and that after taking sun baths, she and his husband and their son use them to nourish their skin and prevent sun burns. 

I’m still waiting to try it… but as soon as I see an opportunity, I’ll buy one for me~ 

Conclusion: In my opinion, it’s not necessary to write a conclusion since this product’s price is less than 3€ (4$) and it can be used for a lot of things~ 

Final Mark: 10/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[MISSHA] The Style Perfect Eye Brow Styler - Gray brown:


Price: 3.20$ (2.35€)

My mother wanted an eyebrow styler so I decided to try MISSHA’s one, since I really like their products. As you can see in the pictures, it has a rectangular shape that adapts to the eyebrow and, moreover, it is automatic (you don’t have to sharpen it, obviously… it would be a little difficult hehe~). 



It also includes in the opposite part an accessory that can be pulled out and it has to functions: and “sponge” to soften the color and a brush. You just have to choose the side you want to use and put it in the pencil.



Experience: Nowadays I’m using PERIPERA’s eyebrow shadow (See review here) but I’ve tried this styler to check if it was easy to use and long-lasting. At first I thought it would be great, but in the end it looks a little blurry and not very natural. The color didn’t get well with my eyebrows but I chose it for my mother, so it isn’t really a bad point. Moreover, I think that the accessory to soften the color erases it more than making it blurry. At least the brush works well. 


Conclusion: Probably I had too much expectations put in this product since it had the accessory, it was automatic and the design was adaptable to the eyebrow, everything with a low price. I’m not saying it isn’t a good product, but I prefer the eyebrow shadow. 


Final Mark: 6.5/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[TONYMOLY] DR.TONY AC Control Mist:



Price: 6.00$ (4.41€)

If we put together the fact of wanting a mist to moisturize skin and the fact that our sister wants the most natural products… we find TonyMoly’s Dr. Tony AC Control Mist. This mist has as mission not only moisturizing skin, but also healing and preventing the appearance of acne, controlling skin oil and avoiding skin irritation as a consequence of not having parabens, mineral oil, mineral substances and pigments. Moreover, it has a citric aroma that emphasizes the freshness that it provides to the skin after being used. 

Experience: It was a present for my sister but in the end I’m the one using it since she says that her skin feels a little sticky after using it and she didn’t like it. However, I didn’t feel this stickiness, so I’m not sure if it is because of her skin. In my opinion, I liked it. It is the second mist I’ve tried and I’m using it more often: it is very powerful and it gives your skin a lot of freshness. The aroma is nice and when it dries, the skin feels smooth. To be honest, I’m not sure if it really prevents acne, since I’ve had some pimples, but they appear for a lot of different reasons. If I have the chance to see any difference, I’ll tell you~ 

Conclusion: Until now I’ve been using TonyMoly’s Pocket Bunny Mist, usually after using make up to fix it, but when I tried this one… they are very different: from a soft mist to an explosion of freshness. So I decided to use it before going to sleep to see if it works well on my skin. 

Final Mark: 9.5/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[THE FACE SHOP] Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher - No.01 (Rose Cushion):


Price: 4.13$ (3.03€)

If you want your cheeks to look lovely and, at the same time, receive a cute blusher puff, The face Shop has a good option for you. The Lovely ME:EX has a nice design and offers a lot of different colors that will adapt to your needs. I bought it for my mum and, since she loves pink tones but not the flashy ones, I chose the Nº1 Rose Cushion. This product is protected by a hard cartoon case that is pretty light and has a pleasant aroma.

Experience: The product has a soft texture and is easy to apply with the blusher puff that is included. The color is pretty pink and I don’t really like it because I have a pale skin, but it is nice. However, I’ve been studying the ingredients and this one isn’t an “X-Free” product (change X with any number you like~) as the other ones I’ve been talking about in the reviews. It has mineral oils, that is supposed to be bad for skin, and it also has some ingredients that sound really bad, like “titanium dioxide” and “nylon”. 

Conclusion: The quality-price relationship is great, moreover since a lot of blushers don’t include a puff. Regarding the ingredients… Who know what ingredients use the other blushers we are using nowadays? Because I’ve been searching information about the one I’m using and I haven’t found anywhere the ingredients, so I’m not going to take away points because of this reason.

Final mark: 7.75/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[MISSHA] M Super Extreme WaterProof Mascara - No.02 (Volume & Long Lash):



Price: 8.64$ (6.35€)

Searching through RoseRoseShop for a waterproof mascara for a nice price, I just could find this one from Missha, so I bought it for my mother (that is always crying with laughter). To be honest, I think this one has an elegant design and the texture isn’t thick or lumpy. Besides, even if the applicator doesn’t look very useful to give volume or make the eyelashes longer, it works pretty well and doesn’t leave any lump.


Experience: As I said before, the liquid texture and the applicator make the eyelashes look great without lumps, but they don’t look as long and voluminous as you may expect from the “Super Extreme” part in its name. Anyway, I really like them because of the natural and nice look (like typical oriental make up). About the waterproof property, I can’t say too much, since I have only used it a couple of times, but I can say that after washing my face I still have nice eyelashes hehe~ ^_^!


Conclusion: If you love natural-looking make up, this is probably a good choice. Besides, the price isn’t too high, since the mascara you can buy in Spain costs probably about 10€ or more and the results aren’t pretty good. Well… you just don’t have to expect your eyelashes looking like the ones in a photoshoped magazine! :P

Final mark: 8/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[NATURE REPUBLIC] By Flower Jelly Drop Gloss - No.04 Jelly Nude:


Price: 2.40$ (1.76€)

As you probably already know, I’m a natural-looking make up addict, but I like the lips to look cute with a little color and shine. I’m using an Astor lipstick, but sometimes I used my mother’s gloss. Anyway, I always feel my lips a little dry, so I decided to look for a good substitute… and we found this cutie pie!!


Experience: The color isn’t too evident, but the gloss texture make your lips shine for a long time with a soft and sweet tone. It also has a fruity aroma and it tastes really good (I think it is made with fruits, but Nature Republic’s English explanations are pretty weird, so I’m not sure if I’m right or wrong hehe~). 


Conclusion: Easy to apply, thick and shiny texture, and a little color. Its size is great to take it everywhere and look cute at any time. So… I think this one is an amazing gloss to keep always with you. 

Final mark: 10/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[SKIN79] Kick It Side Fantastic Eyes - No.01 Memorable Black:




Price: 4.10$ (3€) SALE!

I found this with a price reduced a 60% and I decided to try it, since last time a bought an eyeliner it cost 10€ and it wasn’t anything special (in fact, it made my lenses dirty and I kept seeing everything blurry). This one includes a sharpener on the opposite side (as the one I bought in Spain, an accessory the seller shown me as “Wow! This price and it also inlcudes a sharpener! Nice!! ¬¬ … I felt really happy when the top broke after trying to sharpen it…).


Experience: To be honest, I thought this eyeliner would be better. When you test it in your hand, after 20 seconds (as the instructions say) it doesn’t blurry, but when you apply it in the eye… how are you supposed to let it dry for 20 seconds? It’s a bit difficult to make that the eye looks black, since it is wet… so you have to keep using the eyeliner until the color looks dark. I’m not saying that it is bad, it remains still in the eye pretty well, but it’s not the best. However, for this price, I rather buy some of them than an expensive one that will be the same in the end. 

Conclusion: It would be great that it was easier to make up your eye and that this eyeliner got dry earlier for it not to get erased after closing your eyes, but the price-quality relationship is pretty good since it is an automatic eyeliner (not a pencil that needs to be sharpened often) and it includes a sharpener. 

Final mark: 8/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[SKIN FOOD] Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask (Hair Cap):


Price: 3.12$ (2.3€)

This product is a hair mask with argan oil, a very nourishing ingredient that treats dry and damaged hair to make it silky and shiny. How does it work? The package includes two sections: one that contains the mask that has to be applied to the hair (without touching the scalp), and another one that contains a hair cap to cover your hair (with the mask) and that you’ll have to massage. After 10 minutes and washing your hair with shampoo, your hair will be smooth and ready to shine.

Experience: What can I say!? My sister is asking me to buy this again~ She has very long hair and loves taking good care of it, so after noticing how silky and bright her hair looked after using this product, she fell in love. She even sent me some pics for you to see it~





Conclusion: This product is a good choice to achieve a silky and bright hair just following some simple steps and being the basis a natural ingredient with good properties: the argan oil. Even though it is more expensive than a conventional hair mask, taking good care of our hair once in a while pays off.

Final mark: 10/10

✿ ✿ ✿

[TONYMOLY] Intense Care Eye Mask - No.2 (Syn-Ake):


Price: 2.00 $ (1.47€)

Last but not least are eye patches which basis is the synthetic snake venom (an imitation of real snake venom properties and called also syn-ake). The purpose of this patches is to treat wrinkles, making your skin more elastic and whitening it, that is, an anti-age mask. 

How does it work? Takining off the protection and sticking it under or around your eyes and letting it work during 30-40 minutes. After that, taking it off and tapping your skin to let the syn-ake get absorbed. 

It is recommended to use it twice a week to make the wrinkles disappear. 

Experience: Pending

Conclusion: Pending

Final mark: Pending

✿ ✿ ✿

As always, in this order where added some samples that I’ll review in the next post:

Review: RoseRoseShop Samples (March – May 2014) (Soon!)




What so you think about these products? Are you curious about any other product or knowing more about the ones that have already been reviewed in Ppoppo Time!? Don’t worry and ask whatever you want! Or just write a comment with your opinion, experience or best regards! We’ll enjoy reading and answering them! ^_^!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario