jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Review: MISSHA Samples (ENGLISH VERSION)


As you probably know, if you’re here because you’ve read RoseRoseShop’s review, in the package I received there were some samples that I’m going to analyze in this post.


The samples were:







1) MISSHA Super Aqua Marine Stem Cell Intensive Serum (More Information!)



As I’ve read on the internet, as on MISSHA’s official website, this product is an intensive night serum that makes skin “wet” and radiant. Besides, it’s pretty simple to use: spread the serum all over the face and pat the skin so it absorbs the serum.

Experience:

First try: The skin absorbs the serum pretty fast. After a good sleep, the skin looks soft and elastic. Moreover, the serum has a liquid texture and a cool and sweet scent. Since I planned to try it twice and I have a very dry skin, I couldn’t enjoy the full effect of the product, but I’m sure using it well and regularly its results would be pretty nice~


Second try: I decided to use the entire product I had left, so I could spread it better all over my face and the next day I had a softer and more elastic skin. In addition, I could at least get rid of my terrible dryness… for a day~

✿ ✿ ✿



2) MISSHA Time Revolution Aqua Youth Cream (More Information!)


This sample is a high concentrated moisturizing cream that increases skin’s moisture influencing in skin’s water channels. To use it you just have to spread it and then cover your face with both hands until it gets completely absorbed.

Experience:

First try: Since it is a moisturizing cream, the effect we can see after using it is a soft and elastic skin. I’ve finally been able to get rid of the dry skin on my nose and wrinkles aren’t as obvious as before. About the cream, it is easy to spread, pretty liquid, and has a nice scent.


Second try: It seems that, as the product’s description says, its goal is to promote water circulation on skin. I reached the same results as on the first try, soft and elastic skin, and no more dry spots, but I’m not sure if it is just because I’ve been using moisturizing products for a few days or this cream is pretty good~ 


✿ ✿ ✿



3) MISSHA Super Aqua Ultra Water-full Cream (More Information!)

Third MISSHA sample and… again a moisturizing cream~ As its description says, it provides a burst of long-lasting moisture that allows you to say goodbye to dry skin. And to be able to do that, they’ve used Baobab, a plant that survives even in desert! How to use it? Simple! Spread and pat~ =)

Experience: This product is creamier and has a sweeter scent than the ones that have already been analyzed. With this one I’ve seen that my nose has started to be brighter, maybe a bit oily, but I can’t say it is bad… since it has always been very dry. Besides, I had a bit of acne these days and it looks like this cream calms the skin since they were almost gone after a good night of sleep~ 


✿ ✿ ✿


4) MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair (New science activator ampoule) (More Information!)




Next sample is a night repairing serum that protects our skin from environment and works on skin tone.


Experience: As a serum, again we find a more liquid product, being this one amber (usually cream and serums are white or similar). What about the results? Again (and again, and again~ 2PM! Hehe~ Just joking) skin looks smooth, relaxed and with less blotchy, moisturized. It’s a petty that it is just a sample because probably it works pretty well if you keep using it ^_^! 



✿ ✿ ✿



5) MISSHA SIGNATURE Wrinkle Filler BB Cream SPF37 PA++ (More Information!)


Now we have, at least, a different product: a BB cream which goal is to fill and reduce wrinkles, whiten skin, cover pores, moisturize and keep our skin protected from sun. How do we have to use it? Put it in our hand, mix the BB cream with the wrinkle filler (that is the white one) and, when we obtain a uniform color… it is ready to get applied over the face!


Experience: Since it’s pretty difficult to find a BB or CC Cream that matches skin tone, even more difficult if we talk about Korean cosmetics (since their skin is so pale~), it took me a lot of time deciding to try this sample… but I like it! Its texture is dryer and a bit sandy (not as soft and creamy as TonyMoly’s CC Cream), but after a while, skin feels silky, but a bit dry. About the color, it is a “natural beige” that covers almost every imperfection of skin (I didn’t even use concealer under my eyes or to cover acne), and its scent is more like typical cosmetic’s one, more “adult”, but I think it is because this product is more serious~ 


✿ ✿ ✿


6) MISSHA Gold Snow Vitalizing Eye Cream (More information!) 


In the last place we have… a revitalizing cream for eyes made with wild ginseng, deer’s horn, reishi mushroom (no, I’m not talking about a magic potion hehe~) and… enriched with gold (Oh my god!) that will provide the user with a burst of elasticity, as whitens the skin and makes eye’s outline shine. Using it is very simple: apply it every morning and every night around your eyes patting your skin with your fingertips.
  

Experience: It has real goooooooooold! Hahahaha! It’s true, it has small pieces of paper-like gold. I tried it with my mother because, to be honest, I’m young enough to have wrinkles in my eyes… So, well, my skin felt revitalized but, with just a small sample I can’t say that it has a great performance. It probably has a long-term good effect, but it is pretty difficult to see the first days. 


✿ ✿ ✿


It’s important to say that almost every MISSHA product is made with ingredients as natural as possible and that they don’t use some damaging ingredients that are very used in cosmetics, like parabens, mineral oils, etc. If you are curious about these products, I’ve written a link to their original websites next to every name so you can analyze them deeper. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario